Top 7 fun & unbelievable wedding moments I’ve experienced at Hilton Papagayo .
by Andre Brathwaite – Catering and Event Manager
· Getting married, groom jumps in the pool right after dinner, and loses his wedding ring….after 30 minutes of touching the floor of the pool with his toes, finds the ring!
· Groom cancelling the entire wedding on wedding day, and 5 hours later (after everything was cancelled), asks for it to be reinstated the next day…and to this day they are still happily married
· Seeing a 70 yr old father of the bride break dancing. Show them what you got!
· Groom forgets the rings in the room safe, while the ceremony was still in progress!
· Being given a “small gift” by a bird right on my shirt, as I walk up to the groom to inform him that the ceremony will be starting. They say it’s good luck…for who may I ask!?
· Topping off the night by seeing the bride, groom and 60 wedding guests jumping into our Vida Pool at 10 pm.